Log me on automatically each visit    
Register
Register
CJ Webmaster Forums Forum Index » Other Technical Help

Project lead for designing computer game required
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jasonpegler

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 12:56 pm    Post subject: Project lead for designing computer game required Reply with quote

Our new video game A Can of Madness is coming out next year, and after its release, many more will come. That is why we need your help. We need a computer programmer who has designed Playstation 2 or Xbox computer games to lead on this project as a volunteer and take the computer game from a concept to reality. Please email me (jasonpegler@yahoo.com) your CV with a covering letter explaining how you can help whilst volunteering for us.

My name is Jason Pegler, Young Social Entrepreneur of the Year 2005 (see www.jasonpegler.com, www.chipmunkapublishing.com, www.chipmunkafoundation.org), CEO of Chipmunka Group and author of the autobiography A Can of Madness (ISBN 0954221826).

Chipmunka Group is changing the way society thinks about mental health through the publication of powerful elements such as books, music, films and video games.
darkcarnival
CJ-Design.com Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 2:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dont think you'll find any ps2 or xbox programmers here dude Wink

might want to go post this on a gaming forum rather than a php programming forum Wink

Elite Bulletin Board v0.5 help test it for me:
http://www.elite-board.z42.us/
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CJ Webmaster Forums Forum Index » Other Technical Help All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: