Log me on automatically each visit    
Register
Register
CJ Webmaster Forums Forum Index -> PHP Scripts » CJ Ad Rotator

html vs php
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MentalMaze
New User

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2003 2:37 am    Post subject: html vs php Reply with quote

I put your add rotator on my site and I get it to work fine if I go to rotator.php but if I insert the includes statement in a web page I get nothing, not even an error. If I insert it into and inline frame it shows up but in a stupid little widow with scroll bars.

What might I be doing incorectly to just insert it into a regular frame where I want it on a regular web page. I have tried every combo I can come up with for the following even though the test page is in the same directory as the files.

Note: if you have put the files in a seperate folder you will need to link to them eg. <? include("ads/adrotate.php"); ?>

Nice tight and small script and I do like it, so any suggestions would be appreciated.

thx
James
CJ-Design.com Admin

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2003 1:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,

Is the page your trying to get your ads to show up on got the extension .php and not .html?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CJ Webmaster Forums Forum Index -> PHP Scripts » CJ Ad Rotator All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: